"Aathiswaran" name meaning and origin
Gender : Boy
Origin : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Numerological Number : 7
What does Aathiswaran mean?
The name Aathiswaran generally a Boy name of Indian origin that means The Fire ; Refers to the God of origin; Lord Shiva
Aathiswaran is a Hindu name derived from two words: “aathi”, meaning “lord”, and “iswaran”, meaning “lord of all”. The name is often used to refer to Lord Shiva, the Supreme God of the Hindu religion. Aathiswaran is an epithet of Lord Shiva and is used in Hindu mythology to refer to him as the one who is both the creator and destroyer of the universe. It is believed that Lord Shiva is the one who creates, sustains, and regenerates the universe, and the one who ushers in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. As such, the name Aathiswaran is used to refer to Shiva in his role as the Lord of the Universe.
People also liked these names who like the name Aathiswaran
Names sounds like the name Aathiswaran
Aathiswaran name numerological number
1 + 1 + 2 + 8 + 9 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 5 = 43
4 + 3= 7
Different traits of the number 7
- Seven is the number of spiritual perfection and enlightenment. It is the number that represents the search for knowledge and truth.
- Seven is believed to be the luckiest number, and because of this, it is often used in gambling and games of chance.
- Seven is associated with completion, as it is seen as the number of completion, since it is the last number of the first series of single-digit numbers.
- Seven is symbolic of the seven days of the week, the seven colors of the rainbow, and the seven notes of the musical scale.
- Seven is the number of perfection and is often seen as a lucky charm.
- Seven is believed to be the number of creativity and imagination.
- Seven is associated with luck and fortune, and is thought to bring luck to those who possess it.
Read our blogs
90+ baby names related to the Moon
The moon has always been a source of wonder and inspiration for humans, with its beauty and mystery captivating people…
Best Way to Teach Your Kids Walking Fast
Teaching your kids to walk fast is not an easy task. It takes time, patience, and a lot of practice.…
Sibling Rivalry Solutions: Fostering Harmony at Home
Sibling rivalry is a common challenge in many households. It’s natural for siblings to compete for attention and resources, but…
Acctress Claire Holt Welcomes Third Bundle of Joy: Meet Baby Ford Joblon!
Claire Holt, you know, from The Vampire Diaries, just became a mom for the third time! She and her husband…
Top Names for Your New Dog In 2023: Trending Pet Names to Consider
Are you welcoming a new furry friend into your family in 2023? Choosing the perfect name is an exciting first…