"Aatma" name meaning and origin
Gender : Boy
Origin : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Numerological Number : 9
What does Aatma mean?
The name Aatma generally a Boy name of Indian origin that means Soul, Light Of The Lord; A deeply felt Emotion
Aatma is a Unisex name of Indian origin, meaning "soul" or "essence" in Sanskrit. It is often used in Hindu and Buddhist traditions, and is considered a spiritual name. The name Aatma is not very common, but it has gained popularity in recent years. It is a unique and meaningful name choice for parents who are looking for a name with a deeper significance.
People also liked these names who like the name Aatma
Names sounds like the name Aatma
Aatma name numerological number
1 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 9
Different traits of the number 9
- Nine is the symbol of completion and the beginning of a new cycle.
- It is the number of Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, lightworking and lightworkers.
- It is the number of intuition and mental strength.
- Symbolically, nine represents the completion of the cycle of life, a transcendence to a higher plane.
- Nine is a lucky number in Chinese culture because it sounds the same as the word "long-lasting".
- In Tarot, nine is the card of the Hermit, which is a symbol of inner wisdom and spiritual guidance.
- In numerology, nine is associated with generosity, compassion, and self-sacrifice.
- Nine also represents completion, endings, and the beginning of a new cycle.
- In astrology, nine is associated with the planet Mars, which symbolizes strength and courage.
Read our blogs
Sibling Rivalry Solutions: Fostering Harmony at Home
Sibling rivalry is a common challenge in many households. It’s natural for siblings to compete for attention and resources, but…
The Big Bang Theory Popular Names
Hey there! Ever wondered about the popular names in “The Big Bang Theory”? Well, you’re in for a treat! We’ve…
Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Welcome Their Third Bundle of Joy!
Earlier this year, the lovely Carey Mulligan happily shared her baby bump with everyone at the AFI Awards, marking the…
Jana Kramer Welcomes Baby Boy, Roman James Russell, Expanding Their Joyful Family of Five!
Actress Jana Kramer is now a mom of three! She and her fiancé, Allan Russell, who used to play professional…
95+ Absent father quotes from Daughter and Son
A father figure plays a pivotal role in a person’s life for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, a strong and…